Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cozy Weather.

sky

The weather is so cozy today. The clouds are so blue and white. I just opened my window and looking at the sky outside my window. Thinking a lot of things, thinking about how we used to talk last time, we really can talk simply anything, sharing stories, laughing, LOL-ing, rofl-ing, and lmao-ing. I miss our old times. I wish we could talk like last time. T.T  Once we were in audi, I mention about I played red-alert and he was surprised. Cause he say rarely see a girl plays games like red-alert. And we started to say things like *nuclear launch detected, and I hate Yuri cause he’s so damn pro rofl. I remember I said I will go and make a list of what we have in common, although for you it’s just small things, but still is something we have in common, and here it is. Bleh.

  • We hate the taste of capsicums.
  • We thinks bueno eggie is tasty =P
  • When comes to the point of view on baby girl or baby boy, we both thinks the same coincidently. We think 3 is enough and the best is one boy one girl and the third one to be baby girl too cause girls tends to be more guai than guys.
  • We both wants the same thing which we just want someone who cares for us and love us. =)
  • We don’t mind the outlook of a person that much, as long as the inner beauty good can le, of coz lar we both don’t like ah beng / ah lian. :x
  • We will rather suffer our self just as long as long as the one we love will be happy can le. ^^V
  • We love chocolates. =D
  • We both have small eyes. I still remember when you told me your eyes are small, I said mine too and say we are small eyes gang. Bleh.
  • We will drink hot milo when we feel hungry in the middle of the night. There is once I told you I’m hungry where it is midnight already, I said I’m gonna drink hot milo, you say I copy you. It’s just very coincident.
  • You were surprise when I say things which you just about to say too. *I know you don’t remember le, but nvm, I remember ^^*
  • Our pillow tends to be quite kiam for the same reason. Bleh. *you know I know can le :x*

I remember once you told me something which I will never forget. You said that I kinda help you to forget abt sad things. And I just want to say, I hope I still can help you with that too even now. I will be very glad to help =) We’re good friends mar =D

Blue and white reminds me of 2 of his favorite color. I guess I did the right thing for intro my jie to him. My jie can cheer him up when he’s moody and sad. How I wish I can be like my jie then I can cheer him up too by crapping around like my jie.

My jie has been a very interesting person ever since I know her last year December. She is indeed a very caring and nice jie who cares for me. Although at times she’s on the phone so much, cause she’s a very good mind analyzer. Psychologist. She understands and explain every single questions and wanders I asked. Lately the topic we’re talking is more onto him. She helps in comfort me a lot when I am confusing and feeling lost like a sheep. Thanks jie <333 ^^

Tomorrow will be the last day where he can be very free like how he used to. I wish I could talk to him on phone tomorrow le, I wonder will he answer my call if I didn’t tell him that I’m going to call him =/ He’s now in audi playing. Just now his mood suddenly went bad. I wonder what happened. =( I won’t able to know much cause he doesn’t tell me much like last time. =(. But I know fel sure can cheer him up more. Thanks fel =)

I’m typing this while keep open and close my eye cause I got this sudden dizzy don’t know from where. Just feel so dizzy out of a sudden. T.T Told him about I feel dizzy, he asked me to sleep and he went back to audi le. I can’t sleep le, still so early for me but I really feel so dizzy. @_@

f_emo26m_a7bf247

No comments:

Post a Comment