Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cares.

I just want to say, I feel so grateful enough to be wake up by you every morning. But I am wondering, what actually happened between us which makes us talk like now? You said I did nothing wrong, but why are we like this now? All this while we’ve been friends, isn’t it? We were still fine even 2 weeks ago, how come suddenly everything just got bad? Can anyone tell me what be the reason? I never naughty or do something bad. But I know everything is gonna be fine, yea everything will be fine soon. =)

!cid_000801c95f4c$73dd5c90$f30cfe0a@Tooling2243

I’m getting headache with the accounts I’m learning now. I never liked accounts, I get bad result in my spm for accounts and yet I am an account student. But in comparison, I do understand more about accounts now than the first time I had the same subject with my other classmates. I know I can do it, just do more exercise can le. =)

Today Ms. Rachel said wants to fine us for doing something bad in the class. The list is including:

  • Play with gadgets in the class including hp and mp3 player.
  • Speak other languages in class except English and sign languages.
  • Unable to present own self in uniform. * I was told to wear formal starting next week during Ms. Rachel’s class. ._______________. *
  • Late to class
  • Skipping class without notice or reasonable reason.
  • Didn’t pass up homework. *this rule somehow makes me feel like as if we are still in secondary school*
  • Doing other subject’s homework during Ms. Rachel’s class.

I should be proud to be the first donor to this fund. I paid 2 bucks for speaking mandarin with my classmates while discussing the class today. Another 40 cents again for talking mandarin with my classmate accidentally while discussion.

Class ends earlier at 2:45pm today. Went down to lobby and sat on the sofa. Adrian came by and talk to me asking me about my god brother in KL. He told me he’s about to graduate soon after this last semester. We talk until 3pm and he went back to attend his 3pm class. My IT Sifu Kar Hing came by after Adrian left. He said hi to me then went up to have his class at 3pm too. Not long after that Andrew appears and saw me sitting on the sofa. He said hello to me and say *long time no see* and I said yea. He said he’s going to class and then he will come and talk to me again later when his class ends. He looks much better and thinner than last time when he was going after me. Looking at him reminds me of my guilty feeling because every single time he ask me out for movies, I never go. Feels bad now. He was a quite nice guy actually, I can only say bad timing because he appears at the time where I am liking Hola. He was after me for roughly 7 months long. He gave up after that. He’s really good in his sweet talk skill, I guess if I’m those 17 or 18 years old de xiao mei mei, I would have fall for him for his sweet talk. Still remember he ask me a day before valentines day, ask me if I can be his valentines. I mistook it as he wants me to dinner with him on valentines day and celebrate that day together. He was actually meant “can you be my gf”. How stupid I am, right? LOL. However, I said no to him because for me, that day is a day for couples to celebrate and we are not so we can’t celebrate it together. Feel sorry for his 22 roses. It’s ex though, RM 99 bucks. >.>

However, roses are pretty. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment