Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sorry. T.T

heartbroken

Didn’t know talking to me makes you feel this fan. I am so sorry. But please don’t say “don talk forever better still”. T.T

At this moment, I can’t stop myself from crying. Someone who you care so much asking you to leave him alone. Do you know how pain my heart is? T.T I know you need peace. All this while, I never really disturbed you much. Can anyone tell me what really happened until you feel irritate by me? T.T What did I do wrong? ><

2 weeks ago we were still talking on phone. Now you don’t even want to talk to me anymore. Why ar? ><

I need to know the reason, what did I do wrong? T.T

I must have done something wrong until You wants me to leave you alone and give you some peace. I am so sorry for all the disturbance. I will leave you alone for some time. I just hope soo much that we are still friends.

But if possible, I still want to know what did I do until you don wish to talk to anymore. T.T

I’m really so so sorry. T.T

I will change myself into a better person like you ask me to. Just don’t stop talking to me. We’re friends mar, you say we are friends for sure de mar. I will give you peace then. Sorry T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment