Sunday, August 9, 2009

Woots. =D

AC353

Hah! Nothing much changed ma, we should be celebrating for such happy news. Yay! ^^

Come on, my good friend got back with his little princess. This is a very great news ar. =D *Woootsss!!!!* ^^

God bless you both happy loving together. =D Lalalalaala~

Xi gua, tolerance is very important in a relationship. You older mar, so must tolerate more. I didn’t say you didn’t, but tolerate more ma. Bleh. xD

I’m going to have class again starting next Tuesday. Kind of worry because this semester got Management Accounting. *Isshhh I hate accounts and my math is fail de lor =.=*

My timetable is just nice.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Remaining 3 free days have to help out in the office still.

About F&B Operations, I can’t really recall anything about it from my tiny brain. Paiseh xD

I hope my good friend will still supports me in my studies, cause he helps me in passing all the papers in my last exam. A million thanks to him. =)

Lastly, I just want to say, you don’t have to distance yourself from me because you are not hurting me at all. I’m happy when I know you’re happy too. Remember? I said before, my biggest concern is for you to be happy. As long as you’re happy, I’m happy =) Stay happy lar xi gua. I hope you will still wake me up, as a friend. =)

I don’t care, no matter what happens, we will always be good friends and this is a fact which will never ever change. =D Nothing is awkward at all, just LOL me more lar xD. We’re friends ar =)

P/s: Anyone wants to watch movie with me? I want to watch The Proposal so much. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment