Sunday, August 2, 2009

Peaceful Day.

Today my mood is so peaceful. First time hearing he say *later then we talk a while, okie?* I bet he have no idea how happy I am when he tells me that. We talk for a while on msn then knew that he’s watching *fated to love you*. This was one of my favorite show cause this movie is so touching and there is a scene where the baby of theirs is gone because of an accident. I remember the first time I watch this show, I cry until the whole hand cloth is wet when xin yi is very sad cause her baby accidently aborted by car accident T.T. Guess I’m too into shows again.

Knew he’s watching it and so I went to re-watch it also. Whole afternoon today we were laughing and discussing about the show. I feel so happy though cause he is so happy and laugh die by the funny parts of the show. Like “wu qi qi and wu liu liu”. When xin yi ask cun xi whether he loves children, he was like totally chua tio. Comes to the part where xin yi talks about how she was given birth, her mom was half way washing clothes besides the river when she give birth xin yi. No blood, no pain no nothing, just go a corner give birth then take the washed clothe home. @.@

I watch the show with him until we didn’t talk on phone. Cause he is so happy watching the show so I was thinking don’t interrupt him. Although I feel abit sad after that cause I really loves to talk to him on phone.

I hope that we can be this happy everyday. Not thinking so much just talking happily even only on msn. It is my first time not thinking so much and worry so much. I’m so happy with our situation now. =)

Fiona told me the 2 subject which we will attend is Management Accounting, F&B Operations, and Rooms Divisions. And once again, I only need to attend 2 subject’s class which is Management Accounting and F&B Operations. Tomorrow I’m going to check my results. God please bless me, because I really did my best in my exam, but if God bless me less also nvm, most importantly, God please bless him more on his first day on work to be smooth and got the *gui ren* help him in his work can le and that everyone will be nice to him =) 

God, I know you’re very kind and helpful de. You will bless him de. Thanks God^^

3030

Best of luck o xi gua. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment