Monday, August 10, 2009

3 months le, Cheers to our friendship =)

Finally, 3 months le. As usual, I am being silly again. Should say I am me bah :x But I think I won’t stop counting. =) 3 months, 4 months and 5 months and so.

My life has been so fun ever since I know you. Laughing and joking, LOL-ing, Rofl-ing, crapping together. We also chat about the shows or movies we watched. Of coz there is also times where I’m sad or you’re sad, we will listen to each other’s stories and help sharing the problems both of us has. We went through hard times and happy times together. We cheer up each other, supports each other and comfort each other when we sad. =)

I'm really so so glad to have you as my good friend. I appreciate you a lot and I really mean it. =)

Although I love you very much but I’m happy to see that you are happy now. Yay! =)

If only I met you earlier than her, perhaps things will be different =/ Well, I’m happy as long as you’re happy. =)

I believe we will always be good friends. Once again, Happy 3 months =)Cheers to our friendship =)

No comments:

Post a Comment