Monday, August 10, 2009

Dui Bu Qi. =(

I know I am a thinker. I can think so much, as much as I want. I would think so much is because I am not sure about things. I need a reason for me not to think so much. For example, sometimes you tend to doze off on msn while we chat. The next morning you would tell me and say “sorry, I doze off le last night” then I never think other stuff le. I won’t be thinking like why he never reply me, is it I said something wrong again? Cause I know its only because you doze off, it’s not like don’t want to reply me or ignores me. Just as simple as that.

I think so much is also cause by my worried. When I’m worried or lost, I always think the negative way and think a lot. But when we talk happily like normal, I never think so much, cause I know everything is fine and I won’t think so much anymore.

I’m really so sorry for thinking so much. =( I will be guai and won’t think so much le. Cause you don’t want me to think so much and so I will do my best not to think so much le. =)

For you, I will change that bad habit. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment