Saturday, August 22, 2009

Japan Biscuit.

My bro took me out together with him because he feels I’m not happy and emo-ing. Saw this japan biscuit again. It’s the last pack so I bought it. It’s not cheap though, cost me RM 8.90. >< But I can only buy them during this kind of fair which they don’t always held. I can’t find it in cold storage after this fair ends. T.T So no choice, I have to buy it. >< No more choco and lollipop for weeks le. But it’s not that bad for not able to eat choco and lollipop. I found out that somehow I’m not as tempted as I used to anymore towards these junk food. =P

DSC00853

Went to Starbucks with bro and gf. Ordered one cup of my favorite Chocolate Cream Chip *yeah I’m very loyal =p* and redeemed a cup of free Caramel Blended Coffee for my bro. He accidentally recognize the guy who take my order as his college’s senior. His name is Ivan. While I was paying, he thinks me and my bro is classmates. Guess that’s the bad thing of looking like a little girl just because of my baby face. ><

After we sat down for some time, my bro and gf went to do stuffs while I still remain in starbucks surfing with my lappie cause we need to wait for my sis to finish work at 10pm. After my bro and gf left, Ivan came over and we talked for roughly 40 mins during his rest time. He was a quite friendly person. We had a great talk I can say. He’s a graphic design dip holder. I can feel that he’s a very good person and good to be friend with. Nice to meet you Ivan. =) Went home around 10:20. Feel happy to know a new friend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment