Monday, August 17, 2009

Letting Go.

  • Confuse
  • Heartache
  • Tears
  • Hoping so much that we are still friends and can be back good friends ><

Letting Go.

This few words has been in my heart lately. I am confuse of what to do about our situation now. I feel heartache of what happened between us because I really appreciate him and appreciate our friendship so so much. I cried because I don’t know what to do. =( I wish so much for us to talk like last time. I don’t want him to feel pressure and fan of me. I feel disturbing him ><

I’m really so sorry for everything I do, can we erase all sad memories and continue talk like good friends? I know I have been contradicting about being good friends with you previously, but I really mean it this time and I really will be like a good friend, let’s be good friends and friends only lor, ok? =( I will let go of you as you want me to as long as you are happy with it. I will force myself to do so. I really meant it. T.T

No matter what you said yesterday, I know you are just trying to make me stop loving you and get over you faster. I’m so happy knowing you got someone you like and love now. You don’t really need to find a reason to make me get over you, just tell me to move on cause you will feel more happy if I can and I will force myself to do so. However, I am not angry even though after you told me the truth. Thanks for telling me the truth. But you can just tell me and I will understand. Sorry. ><

Now I only want to be good friends with you and friends only. Perhaps we are better that way. Being good friends with you and care by you is what I ever wanted now. I will get over you more faster that way. I hope you won’t feel irritated by me and we can still talk like normal. I apologize deeply for all the stress and headaches I cause. ><

对不起... T.T

Sorry.2 

我们还是朋友嘛 ><

No comments:

Post a Comment