Monday, August 31, 2009

National Day.

Finally, Happy National Day to all the citizens of Malaysia. =) Its our 52nd National Day. Was staying whole day at home today while helping mom with her work. Didn’t want to go out since there will be so many people on the street celebrating for this happy day. I don’t really feel any difference from some other holiday because it’s just another holiday for me.

However, today is also my new friend Ivan’s birthday. Happy Birthday Ivan. =) The weather today is not cozy but it’s not hot as well. Guess it is my heart that is upset with things happened around me. My classmate doesn’t seem to like me much. I tried to avoid myself from thinking about it and just see it as I’m sensitive but my that thinking has been proven wrong again and again. I feel so lonely in the class. I can only talk to my notes, my pencil box and my phone. =(

Everything just seem to be so wrong, nothing is right. See Meng is having headache finding jobs. Wj is sad over his personal thing. Kinz is having heartbroken. My bro just got his heartbroken too. I am struggling in between to work part time other places and help out in the office doing something I don’t like. My wish now is only to finish my papers asap and run away from here.

Being lied is something very hurtful no matter to anyone. How does it feels like when you found out that your good friend who you have been known for 4-5 years lie to you? Do you know how hurt it feels? How am I gonna trust you anymore? Huh? I’m sorry to say this but, your quota is full, I’m not gonna trust you anymore.

Even though I know everything is wrong now, but I must be positive. everything will be right very very soon. I truly hope it will be. =)

BrokenHeart 

Anyway, once again, Happy 21st birthday Ivan. May you have a great ones. =) Happy Birthday to Malaysia. =)

1 comment:

  1. Thx for your wishes here ^^ ... bout your classmate who doesn't like you ... just forget about it =) ... time will show everything =) you treat peoples good ~ and peoples will feel it too =) just be yourself =) ... and friend who lied you ..... really hard feeling i know ... just beware on him/her after this =) ...

    ReplyDelete