Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Something.

2563759452_068e3b63cd Today I wake up late, wondering why he never wake me up as usual. I mean, he said he will me up de mar, sobs. T.T

I still hope he will wake me up again tomorrow morning, else I gonna be late again like today. I slept until 12 where my class starts 10! Not blaming lar, just wondering.

Due to the H1N1 issue, mask manufacturer is earning like crazy. The whole world is in panic and wanting mask so badly. Even my papa bought 500 mask for our family *just in case* anything happened.

Today my lecturer even recommend us to store some food supply at home in case the situation went bad. I mean, who knows it will or not? Everyday the amount of people infected of this stupid virus in the world is increasing. Told mama about it and she agrees with me. Gonna get some food supply in few days time I hope.

2 days ago Joey told me a big news. He’s getting engage! Wow! I mean my evil twins is going to engage with a girl. That’s amazing right? He has been my evil twins for 5 years now. All this years we have been very great friends and I’m sure that we will always be. =)

Listen to the song he send me and trying to understand that song but I can’t seem to understand it pretty much. =/ It’s Bend on Knee by BoyzII.

However, once again, Congratulation to my evil twins for his engagement. =) I’m so happy for you. You know yourself lar, has been busy busy all day long, I even worried that you won’t be getting marry one day cause you are so committed to your family business. But now I feel glad. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment