Monday, August 3, 2009

London Bridge Is Falling Down. =(

Been back at home since 5:15, was hoping to talk to him on msn but he wasn’t online. I guess my that silly xi gua must be sleeping le. Poor thing, he must be so tired le lor. T.T Sleep more o my xi gua. I remember once I told him, *how I wish you’re mine*.

Woke up at 7. I purposely set 3 alarm to wake myself up just so I can talk to him on phone before his first day work orientation starts at 830am. So far he only wake me up once although he promised me to wake me up with sms since he cannot call international calls. He has to wake someone else up at 8 every morning with calls. Waaaaaa I wish so much to be in Singapore now =( so I get to wake up by him thru calls every morning and every night too. T.T I want to be in sg now. >< I only wish for his every morning sms to wake me up. =(

Told him things I worried and he ask me to be guai and don’t think so much. I just feel very worry because they both are really so close. I need someone to give a reason not to worry. Please anyone? T.T I remember what Jie told me before, but I just can’t help it.

If only he could sms me every morning to wake me up like how he wake her up. =(

CIMG3152

P/s: London bridge is falling down, my life is upside down.=(

Thanks to jie for this lovely creation. Love ya jie <333 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment