Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Night At KL.

Last night, papa came to my room and tell me he got 2 tickets of dinner in Sunway Lagoon Resort & Spa ballroom and he can’t attend because he and mama is busy with work. It was a fund raising for my secondary school SMJK Yuk Choy. He asked me to find another friend to accompany me to go to this dinner in KL. So I went to ask a few friends on msn to see whether any of them is free to go with me. See Meng is still in Penang so she’s out of the list. Went to ask Maggie but she is going to Jb for vacation with her family. Asked Mindy Mei about it, but she’s not free also. Her bf just came back from Penang, sorry for a little bit over inviting mei, >< I don’t really have much friend in KL I suppose. So I gave a last shot to ask Alvin about accompany me to this dinner since it is also his former ex school. At first he wasn’t really wanted to go with me because he feel so paiseh. Then he called me on phone and ask me whether there isn’t anyone can accompany me go to the dinner and I told him yea, there is no one else free tonight. He got soft hearted and promise to go with me after I asked him a few times to pei me go.

The van arrive at my house at around 11:30 and we went off to KL after they pick me up. Half way we stopped by Rawang to eat Bak Kut Teh which doesn’t taste like Bak Kut Teh at all. But I still finish eating it and paid RM 15 for my lunch meal. Can you imagine? The people in the van is all my dad’s schoolmates. I feel so lonely and left out. Luckily, I brought my mp3 with me so I was singing all along while on the way to KL. The van driver seems to be a *blur fish* because he got lost during our way to Sunway Lagoon Resort & Spa. We actually went to Puchong where we only need to go PJ! =.=”. We all then realize the van driver got himself lost in KL. We all then trying to get ourselves back to the road we are suppose to be by keep looking at the road sign of going PJ and Bandar Sunway. At last around 430pm, we’ve reach Sunway Lagoon Resort & Spa safely. =) Good work people. =D

The Front Door Decoration

DSC00886

The Main Entrance

DSC00890

All of us are tired and all of them went to sit at the lobby’s sofa where me this silly girl go and wander around in the hotel =p I even recorded some videos about the inside part of this hotel. :x

P/s: It’s not so clear cause my phone camera is only 2mp. Paiseh for the lousy video quality and also my kns voice -.-“

My papa’s friend Uncle Francis Liew came to meet us and took us to eat something to refill our energy. Everyone seems pretty tired especially they are not young le ma, I feel tiring but I guess they feel 10 times tired than me. =(

Uncle Liew’s Mercedes E240, so so comfortable =p

DSC00892

P/s: The plate number has been censored for secure purpose :x

Uncle Francis took us to eat something to refill our energy bar =) It is a cafe call 旺角 which is recommended by a quite famous Hong Kong Actor, 郭晋安

The Menu

AC365 My Chocolate  

AC366

This chocolate is not those Belgium Chocolate Blended but it’s taste really really good! I love it so so much. XD Enjoyed every bits of this chocolate drink. Plus, they even put one scoop of chocolate ice cream on top of it! XD

While drinking my chocolate, I played with a cute baby girl standing on the sofa next to me.

After the eating and drinking session, me together with Uncle Ng and his wife follow Uncle Francis to his house to get change. Actually only me. :x However, Uncle Liew lives in a residence call *Glenmarie Residence*. I like that name though, such a pretty name. Along the way to his house, I saw many beautiful houses and the main point is this residence is safely guard with security at the entrance and all the houses in this residence are without any fencing. Cool right? I was thinking to live in this kind of residence someday too, so nice =)

When we arrive his house, I saw an awesome car parked beside his house, which is according to him, its his neighbor and that awesome car was call Lotus. Uncle Liew says that car itself cost like RM20mil+ =.= Those fancy car looks very cool but I wonder how can those people actually get so rich anyway? -.-

Soon after I finish changing, we go off around 630pm to Sunway Lagoon Resort again. When we reach there, I totally amazed by the hall beside the ballroom. So grand and beautiful. It seems to be that only those super rich or high class people who can held functions in here. Our table number was no. 91. Went in and sit there while waiting for Alvin’s call cause he called me earlier to tell me that he’s gonna be abit late. However, he arrives at 730pm. Not as late as I thought he would be but I am so glad that he came to pei me. Thank you so much for accompany me Alvin =)

The dinner was like normal dinner. Nothing special. Alvin wears a purple long sleeve shirt. I was worried if I’d bored him so I keep talking to him to avoid that from happening. We talked about our school time stuff, talk about those people from our school, and also talk about his work. Hope I didn’t bored him. =) He was being a gentlemen. We take food for each other. We took some pictures before he left at 950pm. Honestly, he looks better now compare to our last meeting 2 years ago while I still having my industrial training in KL.

Picture(22)

Alvin and Me

Still, thank you so much Alvin for accompany me to this dinner. =)

P/s: I reach home at 2am. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment