Friday, August 14, 2009

Decided.

heart-broken-1

I couldn’t sleep, I think its because I cried too much just now. I started to cry after my da jie lend me her iPod Nano to listen. I keep skipping songs until one song stops my hand from skipping it. Although this song sounds very nice, but it also makes me cry even more. I am crying because I know I must let go and I’m trying so hard to convince my heart for doing so. >< No one will ever understand how pain my heart is at this moment. When I was singing this song and crying, my heart tells me that I should let go, else he’s gonna feel fan and I am suffering myself too. Why do something that doesn’t make other people and myself feel good?

You all can get this song by pressing on this highlighted link.

Falling slowly

I know I am being stubborn but sometimes I just can’t help it. Stand on his position, if I’m him, I would feel so pressure knowing there is a girl love me this much and yet I’m loving someone else. I should have understand this earlier. Paiseh. I somehow got a very strong feeling that I have to stop what I’m doing now else he will get irritated by me soon enough and I will lost him as my friend. I am super sure and confirm that I will never ever want that to be happen. For this, I feel so sorry. I just want you to know that you are a friend I appreciate very much which I won’t want to lost.

I know what I should do now. I decide to let you go is because I love you too much. You’re already very tired every day since you start to work last week and I don’t want to add more problems to you and making you feel headache. Letting you go is not gonna be easy since I love you so so much. It’s gonna take months or even years. But if by doing so you will feel less guilty, then I will force myself to do so. Although I can’t bare to let you go, but I know that’s the thing you hope me to do now. I feel you will be happy when you know that I finally decide to let you go. I want you to be happy. =)

However, I am deeply heartbroken. I can’t love anyone anymore, at least not before June next year. Sorry for all those headaches and stress cause by me ever since you know the fact that I love you. Zhen de Hen Dui Bu Qi. Lastly, I truly hope that we are still friends. I do hope so much that one day we can back to good friends again where I start to tell you about the guy I like and ask for your opinion on what guy’s thinking. Heh.



I sang this song as well, sounded so much like me. ><

P/s: Heartbroken season is here again. T.T It’s like a curse. ><

Good morning to whoever reads my blog. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment