Friday, August 28, 2009

Cheer Up! =)

Can’t really be happy for the past few days. Was sad and moody actually. How would I happy seeing my good friend is sad because he is heartbroken? I would say things between us is kind of ironic, do you agree? At least I feel so. Because of ironic situation, I totally understand how you feel than anyone else could. Because I feel it before too. The situation is the same, just that the characters in the story and the condition of the story is different.

All I want is to help you find ways with your situation now as your good friend. Saw your title last night, you said you are learning how to stand back up after a fall down the cliff, is that even possible? It is possible. All you need is time and supports from your friend. I am very willing to supports you and accompany you walk through the hard time now because you are my good friend. That’s what good friends are, right? ^^

Wj, you will stand back up for sure, its just a matter of time. I know now you can’t yet, but I’m sure you will able to do that in the future. Cheer up! Do whatever you feel to do. I will support you. =)

The quiz you sms me last night, I found it to be quite true. You really knows me very well and I’m glad about the result. Gambateh wj, cheer up =) I know if I keep on holding, we will never be able to talk normal anymore. I truly hope you will really treat me as a friend now, cause I am really getting over you le. However, I won’t regret loving you, thanks for letting to love you for some time. Thanks for all the memories you’ve given to me. I will cherish them in my heart forever. =)

glitterfriend14

Good Friends Forever =) I really hope we can be good friends forever. =)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:38 AM

    cheer up =) also to your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vinges: thanks...i will de.. :)

    ReplyDelete