Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friendship.

Ever since I’ve decided to let you go, I cry myself to sleep every single night. I feel so suffer T.T.  You said you hope that I can try to let go of you. But is it alright for you to support me in doing so as a friend? You say we are friends for sure mar. We’ve been friends for 3 months, and now we are not talking like that but it is as if we are strangers where we are not. Not even as a friend, it upsets me. ><

Can you please help me to stop my misery? Can give me supports in doing so? ><

I remember once I ask you, do our friendship means something to you and you said yeah, I’m your friend and so it does. But how come what you are doing now somehow makes me feel that our friendship means nothing to you? I never do anything wrong mar. >< Do our friendship still means something to you? >< Tell me? =(

You say you won’t pangseh me, so please don’t =(

Stop treating me like a stranger because we are not. Even you got back with her, we are still friends ar, right?  We’ve been friends for 3 months and even friends you just get to know, you don’t talk like this? I feel so weird lor. >< I bet you will ask me, “how you want me to talk to you lor?” and is to talk to me like how we talk last time as a friend? Just that simple mar ><

Remember the incident you told me about a good friend of yours? You told me that you worry if something happened, we will ends up like her, can’t even be friends. I too worry about that and don’t want that to be happened. >< So can we talk like at least a friend you know for 3 months ? ><

I’ve been thinking, is it I treat you not good enough, that’s why you don’t talk to me anymore? I feel like talking to you but I am scared if I bothered you but I didn’t notice it myself? I hope you will still talk to me. =(

Don’t make things so awkward leh >< I feel so so weird.  >< Let’s just talk like at least a friend? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment