Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Better In Time

Seriously, I really hate this period in every year. It is somehow the broken heart season. >< I said that is because since few years ago, there will be people experiencing heartbroken during this period ><

Now those that I know already got 3 people had their heart broken. However, I can only say, things will be better in time, of that, I am so sure. It has to be that way. It must and I know it will be. We should be more positive mar, there are always sunshine over the rainbow. =)

Time will heal, but it also requires own effort to move on with life. But if you can’t move on, then just leave it there. It will automatically moved on as time goes by. How do I know? Because I am trying to get over too. =D However, I will support you on whatever decision you made =)

I know things are very hard for you now. I also know no matter how you will wait for her. Gambateh! Go chase her up! =)

This song is for you. You will wait for her no matter what cause you don’t know what else you can do as you love her so so much. Gambateh! ^^ I’ll be there when you need someone to talk to. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment