Monday, August 24, 2009

Cozy Day.

Guess what? I have instant tom yam mee for dinner. :x *I know, it’s not healthy* Rainy day makes people feel lazy mar, so I can’t be blame for feeling lazy to think what to have for my dinner too. =P So I cooked instant mee and add in some of my favorite crabsticks. xD And great, now my stomach is burning and having *war* again. Eeeeek. ><

Lately, the God is crying almost everyday. *Own imagination* Rains almost every single day during the evening time around 4pm. I think he cry because he is sad with the fact that every single day in the world there will be at least one human died of this stupid disease. >< However, it is very unfortunate to know that in comparison to other country in the world, my country is one of the top country who stands the highest amount of people got infected with this stupid disease. A friend of mine told me last night that the stupid virus has evolves into another more stronger virus call H2N3. For more information, click on this H2N3.

Ok back to the topic. A little bit too much on the virus, they shouldn’t get so much attention cause they are evil. *grrrrr* >.>

I accidentally tune in to AXN and saw this movie going on. It is call *Mr Deeds* and it was a 2002 movie. The moment I saw Adam Sandler in the movie, I knew it will makes me laugh quite badly. And I did. xD I must say Adam Sandler is really a good comedian. =P

There was this last part of the movie which touches my heart. He wrote a poem for his girl call Babe. I was totally amazed that someone actually name their daughter Babe. LOL. I will never ever name any of my child in the future with this name. It shouldn’t be even listed in the name category. To me, that’s a calling to someone I care so much. But I will mostly call the one I love or my bf dear, or the most, Bii? Dear still too common, I would want my future bf to call me baby. :x *Just crapping around xD*

The Poem is like this:

Hard to breathe, Feels like floating

So full of love my heart’s exploding

Mouth is dry, Hands are shaking

My heart is yours for the taking

Acting weird, Not myself

Dancing around like the Keebler Elf

Finally time, for this poor schlubb, To know how it feels to fall in lub.

I feel I shouldn’t even post this poem. July to August has always been cursed by love. Many of my friends had their heartbroken around this time every year. That’s why I said its cursed. >< However, usually everything will be back normal after august, starting September until end of the year. =) So peeps, let’s hold strong together and go through till end of the year! =D

To my good friend wj, things will pass, time will cure, I know the road is very hard for you to walk now, but don’t worry, I promise you, I’ll walk with you because we’re friends mar. =) You’re tough de lor! You can make it de. ^^ I’m sure we will get through  this together sooner or later de. Ok? Trust me. =)

Some meaningful words quote from Amy Cheong, my favorite love philosophy which is very true.

如果你爱的人放弃了你,
请放开自己,
好让自己有机会爱别人.
有的东西你再喜欢也不会属于你的,
有的东西你再留恋也注定要放弃的.

1773341321fi2

P/s: Tell that to yourself everyday lar =P

20070509_a870cda46230e95cb856Z8xE5YiRT3io

P/s: My words for you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment