Saturday, August 8, 2009

I’m happy for you. =)

Emo_graphics_hi5_25

Finally, you made my wish come true. You both are back together as one again. I must say that I feel so so so happy for you truthfully from my heart. It is one of my wish in my wish list. I want to thank you for making it come true =)

I somehow knew that this day will come. It’s just a matter of time when will it be and finally this morning you told me so. Honestly, the joy of knowing you both are back together is much higher than me feeling sad and hurtful of knowing about this. Because deep down in my heart, I know that she’s the only one who can give you happiness that now your heart seek in this universe, at least the whole sg. Lols.

Even there is a period when you think she doesn’t care about you at all, I keep telling you that she do cares about you and she loves you. Since last time, I have been there for you whenever you feel sad and fan and I will always be there for you even until now if you still trust me and willing to shares me your problems and happy things happened in your life. We’re good friends and yea it’s still under friend’s category *I know* and that’s what friends do. I am a proven good listener and if you willing to tell me, I’ll be feeling so glad because it shows that you trusted me. Don’t worry, I will never ever betray you and in fact I didn’t.

We have always been good friends and I hope it won’t change because I really feel sad every single time when I sense changes. There is no should or shouldn’t in matters to relationship. I just fell. You said I should stop loving you, I am sorry to tell you that right now, I couldn’t make it. It’s gonna take months or even 1 year + for me to really get over you. I don’t even know If I could, but right now, I really couldn’t.

After all, I just want to be a listener who listen to your problems and happy things or simply anything happened in your life. For example like, that guard lame lor, every time see me like want eat me or one of my colleague sibeh kns, don’t willing to teach me stuffs. >.>. Or for instant, the show you currently watching, you said “lol they spend 1.01mil buy a fake one”, and when you saw cun xi in his bed room, you said “i like tt type of bed ><” and yeah that type of bed is very nice, I like it too >< and also when comes to that part where I said Anna is pretty, you said “but i don like: :x” , “i like sweet cute looking big eyes.” This way of chatting is making me feel so peaceful and happy. That day is a very peaceful and happy day for me and I enjoy it very much. =)

Just cares for me and talk to me like how we normally talk can le. That’s my only wish now. We will always be good friends right? Cheers to our friendship =) Good friends forever =)

glitterfriend30 

No comments:

Post a Comment