Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Siew Hui’s Birthday

Happy 22nd Birthday to siew hui ^^ We went to sing karaoke in parade because we don’t dare to go Jusco cause someone got infected in Jusco and so we are avoiding the possibility of us got infected by that stupid virus as well. =/ Thanks to her bf because he treated us for the karaoke session. But I can’t remember her bf’s name. Anyway, thanks siew hui’s bf. =p Thanks Eric for fetching me out. Eric is our secondary school friend too. That fella, been knowing him since I’m 14 if not mistaken. Glad that we’re still keep in contact. =)

However, it’s really my first time celebrated siew hui’s birthday. All these years even during our secondary school time, we’re not as close as how we are now. We never really go out together much last time. But now, we go out at least once a week. She have change into a better person, more easy to get along with. :x

People change as they grow up, I guess now all of us changed. We are no longer the same person we were back in the secondary school time, some of us changed into a better person, some of us change into a bad person. Some still remain childish as ever, some become matured already. It is as always the environment around us somehow force us to change into someone we are not. We might didn’t even realized it that we’ve changed.

However, some of my *bad* points have been pointed out. So I’m trying so hard to throw those bad points away. I know it’s gonna take some time, but I must get rid of those bad points. =)

Ok enough of my crappy nonsense, once again, I hope you love the cake I bought for you, Chocolate Coffee Cake. However, paiseh for the condition of the cake, it’s not as fresh as it suppose to be. It appears to be so dry and hard. >.> I will not buy cakes from that cake shop anymore. The cake shop’s name start with a G. Guess it yourself lar peoples. =P

AC079

Once again, Happy Birthday Siew Hui. Hope you enjoy your birthday celebration even though just 4 of us. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment