Saturday, August 8, 2009

I am a good girl who listen to you. =)

For once again, I screw things up. Xi gua, I’m very very sorry for saying those rubbish last night. Bet you know I couldn’t sleep well last night because you didn’t reply me on msn and I don’t know what to do. I am stupid isn’t it? I don’t want to become a problem to you, I am so scared that I might makes you feel irritated or fan. I am so scared. I don’t know what to do. I just wish we could talk like last time. =( I asked you what happened between us and what went wrong? You said nothing went wrong. Last time we can simply talk anything, and why we no longer doing so? Remember? we’re very close. Until there is a period you asked me, “What kind of rls we are in?, I’m confused”. Things never change much, you are still you, I’m still me. There shouldn’t be any changes just because I love you. I believe you know how much I love you. But I also know that you love her very much and now you’re stuck. Yea I’m jealous over sp, because I feel her presence threaten me in some way. I’m sorry for being jealousy, like you said before,  “at least it proves that you really love me when you said so.” Even I jealous, I keep to myself, because I know you don’t really like people to jealous as much. I don’t want to make you feel like, we’re not even together yet, but you are so jealous already. You should know why I jealous, isn’t it?  You explained to me that you both are just friends, and so I believe you and never think much about sp anymore. I am happy enough to be wake up by you every weekdays at least. Talking to you every morning soothes my heart and worries. I don’t think so much when I talk to you on phone cause I want to be a good girl who is guai. You say to me on the phone the other day “guai, don think so much, ok?” I guai guai listen and don’t think as much le.

Don’t worry, everything is fine. Just talk to me like now can le. Ok?  For the past few days, being wake up by you every morning makes it my happiest week among all months. I’m not trying to pressure you or anything, it’s just something in my mind, sorry if it give pressures to you after you read this. I hope I won’t become a problem to you, because I really scare you will pangseh me when that happens. =(

Xi gua, I really love you so much. Let’s talk like normal lor. Ok? Don’t abandon your xD and Boo and Ding Dong again, =(

Come on lor, we’re good friends and we will always be =) So awkward sia talking like this. Knock your head ler, I will come sg to knock your head one day for sure. :x

60

I miss talking to you on phone. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment