Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I don’t mind to wake up early morning everyday as long as I get to talk to you on phone. I don’t know if you like to talk to me on phone but I do love talking to you on phone. I am so much happy this morning talking to you although not for so long, when you know I feel jealous you comfort me in your own way which is very effective. I do feel less *sour* after your comfort.

I can ask for nothing more but for our current situation to stay like now. It’s what I ever wished for. Knowing you’re so sleepy and tired everyday, I feel heart pain seeing you like this but there is nothing I could do. =(

Fainted in office today while working. Guess “aunt” came visit and bring too many relatives with her this time. Overloaded le lols.

A lot of things going on my mind, but I will listen to him, I’ll be guai and don’t think so much. He said de mar, *try not to think so much, silly girl, nothing de lor* and so it’s nothing de lor =)

我只为你乖 =)

I love really you so so much le my xi gua, muacks. Bleh. Emo-graphics-hi5-51

No comments:

Post a Comment