Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stories.

51894

Put this picture is simply because it makes me feel so warm. Sheep Mama, Sheep Jie Jie and Sheep Mei Mei ^^ They looks cute too, don’t they? =p

It’s been quite a smooth day for me. Except for something confusing in my mind. Heard of a story told by a friend yesterday. She got a very close guy friend and they have been close friends for years. 4-5 years if not mistaken. They even call each other dear for no reason. I guess simply too close ler? She didn’t tell me the reason and I never ask too. So it’s my random guess. Few months ago the guy told her that he grow fond of her but not ready for any commitment. Everything was still fine until 3 days ago. The guy told her that he’s going to get engage with another girl. He told her its all family arranged but he love her.

After hearing this story, my question is, what’s the use of the guy go and tell the girl that he love her but cannot be with her? What’s the point of telling her then? What he expect her to do or react? Knowing someone loves you is a happy thing actually. But it makes people feel helpless when you  know that someone loves you but going to get engage with some other girl that he doesn’t love? I mean if the guy really love the girl so much, can’t he just say no to his parents? Tell the parents that he has someone in mind already and cannot get engage with that girl they arranged for? Can’t believe such thing still exist even until today we’re in 21st century already.

Anyway, no offence, it’s just how I feel about the story. How would he expect the girl to react to it? I really don’t understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment