Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Results.

I am screwed, I screw up things again. T.T

Stupid stomach cramp is torturing me AGAIN T.T and got my finger burned just now while cooking the fish porridge. Spammed him with sms cause I scared he will be angry at me. I love the way you comfort me, it soothes my worries and jealousy. I treasure so much on how you comfort me cause it comforts my heart also. I will keep my promises of what you ask me today. I am now so happy every day because I feel so so happy to be wake up by him every morning since yesterday. ^^V

First time typing like a turtle. Cause I burned 2 of my fingers. My stomach is torturing me again but this time hurts more. I even feel like I’m gonna die cause its so pain. T.T

Went to see history again. Trying so hard to find out what went wrong between us until you no longer sharing me your sad things. You used to tell me and I used to comfort you in my own way. I just wonder what went wrong. =(

Today should be a happy day because I took my result. I pass the paper I worried the most - customer service! YAY! It was nearly fail, but I did something and so my this paper is pass le in the end. ^^ So my results is 2 pass and 1 merit. For this, I have to thanks my xi gua the most. He motivates me in studying for my exams and so I able to pass my exam. If not because of him, I won’t be motivated to study at all. That time he told me no more audi for me until my exam ends. For that 2 week, I didn’t audi except on Saturday and Sunday. And so I only online at night after whole day studying. Really feel so so glad to have my xi gua to help control me during my study week and also exam week so I will guai guai study for my exams as what he ask me to. Thanks a lot to my xi gua. Muacks. ^^

623065o3ylaco0z7 

No comments:

Post a Comment