Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wishing.Hoping.

Every time, when I sense something is wrong or something went wrong, I will get nervous and worried. I will try so hard to find out where went wrong and keep thinking how to make things right again. However, when I can’t find solution, my heart will feel so lost and don’t know what to do. I need someone to tell me, nothing is wrong, everything is just as fine as it is, don’t worry. When someone told me that, my heart will then convinced that everything is fine. The only cure to my this *habit* is telling me what is happening at that moment. I just need a reason for me to stop thinking so much. Because when I don’t know what is happening or got confused, I will luan luan think and irritates people without knowing. =( I’m sorry. ><

I am a boring person and a thinker. Sorry for being such a person, I will try my best to change that bad habit. I’m sucks. Sigh. =(  I guess I’m just not good enough for anyone.

Would someone cheer me up now by popping me up on msn? T.T

Mr. Failure is getting nearer to me and Mr. Boring doesn’t want to leave me. Can anyone teach me how to get away from Mr. Boring ? Anyone close to Mr. Funny? ><

I just wanted to be care by him. Why is it so hard? =(

I am me, silly boring stupid thinker. How I hope he would wake me up again at 7 every morning. But I feel grateful enough to be wake up by him for the past 1 week. It was the happiest week I have for this whole year. Feel so warm to be wake up by him every morning and get to talk to him every morning. Thanks for making me so warm and happy for the past 1 week. Don’t worry, I won’t think much le. If only you could wake me up again as a friend, I would feel so so happy and not thinking much anymore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment