Sunday, August 30, 2009

MFM 1st Anniversary

Joined this forum since one year ago. That time my papa bought this Garmin GPS thingy, throw to me and say “go and find out how to use it and where to get the map” and so I joined this forum.

Today was the 1st Anniversary of MFM. They actually had a few gathering before in here but I didn’t attend any of them before because my papa wasn’t free to go. This time I went with my papa because some of the uncles insist me to go. Haha. Bro Moey and Bro Doraemon keep checking to make sure that I will attend this gathering. And so I went to Dome Cafe around 2pm. When I reach, I think it was Bro Glommis10 welcomed me and shake hand with me. The next thing shocked me cause he shouted Doraemon’s name and say “Doraemon, Joey is here.” I feel so weird about that though, nvm, Bro Doraemon is counted as the younger ones cause he’s about 30+ only. Many uncles came to shake hand with me and say “nice to meet you joey” However, I’m really so glad that I finally met my sifu, Bro Moey. He really taught a lot of stuffs. Thanks Bro Moey ^^ And of course Bro Doraemon, he called me Fei Ji Mei because I didn’t show up in the previous gathering. Sorry Bro Doraemon. =(

Me and Papa

joey%20and%20dad

Bro Ronchan, Me and Papa

ronchan,%20joey%20and%20edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment