Monday, August 17, 2009

Time to change. Thanks =)

After analyze what you said to me on msn just now, I have realized what you said about my bad point is so true. No matter how,  I will try my best to remove all those bad points you sees in me. I’m really glad that you tell me about it. For that, I want to say thanks. =)

But there is some confusion, can I still talk to you when I haven’t able to remove all of my bad points? I will still want to talk to you as friends and hope you will support me and correct my bad points when I forget and did it accidentally?

I wish to talk to you on msn now but I am confuse whether I can talk to you before I am able to throw away all my bad points into the dustbin. I need supports to change mar, if can then support me abit lor ^^. I saw your title and I want to say, I will always be there to save you whatever that might be. We’re friends mar, friends are to support each other and be there for each other. =)

Gambateh neh Joey, I’m sure you can do it! Bad points fast fast go away~~ =)

Prove to yourself and others that you can be a better person than who you are right now. =)

Time to change. I will listen to what you just said. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment