Thursday, August 27, 2009

My List.

Hasn’t been into any of Taiwan, Japan or Korean tv series for some time already. The most recent that I’ve watched is *Fated to Love You*. It was a quite hot movie back few months ago. I would say this is one of my favorite tv show in my own *must watch movie* list. =p But actually for the recent time of watching this tv series, it was because my good friend was watching it and so I re-watched it. It was a quite good show which worth to be re-watched =p At least we get to discuss and laughing together about the funny part of this tv series. =)

This show is actually talking about the story of a very ordinary girl accidentally walked into a rich handsome guy’s room. They spent a night together as they mistook each other as their bf and gf due to both of them not feeling well. Ethan Ruan is acting as Ji Chun Xi, the rich handsome guy in this show where Chen Qiao En is acting as Chen Xin Yi, an ordinary girl. Not long after that, the girl found out that she is pregnant. The story continue with Chun Xi’s grandmother took Xin Yi to their house and live together under the same roof. Starting Chun Xi is feeling very uncomfortable with the appearance of Xin Yi in the house but as time goes by, he begin to like her. Alright, enough for spreading out some parts of this show, if any of you are interested in watching this show, click on this. =p

P/s: Some of you might love Dylan too. =P

However, few days ago I was somehow got into a quite hot korean tv series. It’s call Boys Over Flower. It is similar to the story line of Liu Xing Hua Yuan I would say, BUT, the guys in this korean tv show are very cue. Gu Jun Pyo is lovey, but I would want to have a guardian angel like Ji Hoo too =p But I know things like that will only happen in tv series, it won’t really happen in real life lar. =(

Whoever is interested in watching this tv series, click on this. =p

My Own List Of *Must Watch Movie/Tv Series*

Movies

  • Pirates of the Carribean 1,2,3  *I love Jack Sparrow :x*
  • The Holiday
  • My Best Friend’s Wedding
  • Stardust
  • Nothing Hill
  • Ice Age 1,2,3
  • Wizard Of Oz *Classic =p*
  • Home Alone 1
  • Twilight *Edward is so handsome :x*
  • The Princess Diaries 1 & 2
  • Wall E
  • Monster Inc.
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • Elizabeth Town
  • Spider Man 1 & 2
  • Harry Potter 1,2,3
  • Night at the Museum 1
  • Chronicles of Narnia
  • Man In Black
  • Enchanted *Good to laugh :x*
  • National Treasure 1 & 2
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • Bedtime Stories
  • Bridget Jones Diary

That’s all for my movie list now, might add in more in the future =p

Tv Series

  • It started with a kiss 1
  • The First Shop of Coffee Prince
  • Miss No Good
  • Fated to Love You
  • Boys Before Flowers
  • Full House
  • Hana Kimi *Taiwan Version*
  • Absolute Boyfriend *Thanks to my good friend for introducing =p*
  • Hooping Dulcinea *Dou Niu, Yao Bu Yao*
  • Seducing Mr. Perfect

That’s all for my tv series, will add in more in the future =p

Cute-hi5-35

P/s: I miss eating ice cream. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment