Friday, July 31, 2009

Love Philosophy.

Feel sad because he’s going to start working soon which is next Monday. I am very sure that I will miss him a lot. Real a lot. Jie said that I’m totally obsessed and I say yea, I am totally obsessed in him. He said he don’t understand why I love him so much. I don’t understand why too. One of my favorite writer wrote about love philosophy. She wrote:

我愛你,根本沒有原因。不是因為你像我或者你剛好與我相反。 不是一種心理補償,不是你擁有甚麼優點,甚麼條件, 也不是因為你怎樣對我。不要問我為甚麼愛你,如果我能夠回答,那些原因也不過是我在事後才想到的。

I totally agree with what she wrote. Cause it’s very true. She also said that it is very suffering to love someone, but the happiness given by him is also the biggest happiness for her. I have always been wondering, who am I to him. Just a normal friend? or a good friend who he cares? I don’t dare to ask him about this, cause I don’t know what will be the answer. He would probably say *we’re friends lor*. To me, he’s my close friend, someone who I share my stories and problems, someone who cares for me, someone who I concerned and cares the most, someone that I can’t afford to lose, someone who I willing to do anything for, someone I miss a lot all the time, someone I love the most. I wonder, am I even attractive? I really don’t know. I guess no one will likes me bah, I’m jealousy, I always think negatively, and I am a thinker. I’m sucks. I have nothing for someone to like me. I think I can’t blame that no one likes me le. Sigh.

I’m challenging myself in doing something cruel to myself. Told jie about it last night and she totally agrees with me. She said “nothing can be help” and yea she’s true. But by being cruel to myself at least he won’t feel fan about that. Don’t want him to headache so much cause he already have so many things to fan about. Hate myself for thinking so much, the phrase below is exactly talking about why we will think so much and worry every single person around the person we love. Insecurity? Lack of confidence? I think its because of this two factors bah.

對於出現在自己所愛的男人身邊的任何一個女人,我們總是有許多聯想的。他會愛上她嗎?一生之中,我們重復著多少次這樣的憂慮?這些微小的妒忌,本來就是愛情的本質,也許是毫無根據,毫無道理的。爱一个人,就会爱他的所有,不会因为一些世俗的东西而改变。

没错,我们总是以为,我们会找到一个自己很爱很爱的人。
可是後来,当我们猛然回首,我们才会发觉自己曾经多么天真。
假如从来没有开始,你怎么知道自己会不会很爱很爱那个人呢?
或许每个人都希望能够找到自己心目中百分之百的伴侣,
但是你有没有想过在你身边会不会早已经有人默默对你付出很久了,只是你没发觉而已呢?所以,还是仔细看看身边的人吧!他/她或许已经等你很久咯!

This phrase was actually saying, if you don’t try to like or love that someone who loves you, how do you know whether you will or not like or love that person very very much?

Anyway, it’s just my point of view of what this writer wrote. No offence. =)

DSC00075_2

A random photo of me and my bro that I found in my laptop. Taken last year I think. My bro is acting so ke lian as if I bully-ing him.

P/s: I love my bro ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment