Monday, July 20, 2009

I’m Happy On Phone =p

Totally got no idea why am I so not motivated today. Doesn’t seem to even have the mood to study at all. Don’t ask me why, just not motivated at all. Therefore I called him to talk and we talked for hours. I feel so happy talking to him, enjoy every bits hearing him laughing in the phone. At least I made him laugh. =) I’m happy when he’s happy. ^^

Half way he asked me to sing jap song to him on the phone and I sang. Not so accurate but in my own style of singing jap song. Hope he won’t mind my sucky voice and my lousy pronunciation in japanese :x I sang a few jap songs. The first was the opening song of a cute and lovely anime call “Lovely Complex”. It’s Kimi + Boku = Love? by Tegomass. Quite a nice and cheerful song. The next song is the ending song of “Lovely Complex”. It’s Kiss~Kaerimichi no Love Song~ by Tegomass as well follow by the theme song from an anime call “Suzuka” which introduced by hola few  years back. Its call Start Line by COACH. And just when I finish singing the first jap song, he told me he was actually having bath while listening to me singing. Hope he enjoys my sucky voice :x

Loves to hear him talking in cantonese. He really sounds so cute when he speaks cantonese. Don’t need to speak so accurately de mar, sometimes speak not accurate also sound cute :P

I’m looking forward to our next phone talk :x

Muahs :x

AC333

P/s: I miss my Tempura Udon. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment