Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Dream.

You don’t want me to rely so much on you until I can’t function by myself. I think I understand why. This somehow reminds me of someone you told me before. You’re worried if I would become like her. I promise you, I won’t be like her.

I guess I just can’t help falling in love with you. Even though I fall alone but I’m happy loving you. Sharing your problems is one of my favorite things to do, do you know that? Don’t ask me why do I love you so much and what’s good in you that can make me love you so much, cause I don’t know how to explain. I only know I love you, as simple as that. And stop saying yourself sucks cause you didn’t realize the good side of you. You’re very caring, you’re funny, you’re sweet in your own way, you worried if you might hurt me, you have a good heart, you can cook, and you always help your mom out, but most of all you sound very cute when you talk Cantonese on phone where I love hearing you talk. And seriously I will be feeling so lucky to be with you one day if possible. If that day ever comes, I will feel that I’m the most lucky person in the world cause I’m with you.

I know I can’t ask for you to love me, so I can only ask for you to care for me. Just don’t say you don’t care about me, cause I really need your care. I’m sorry. >< I don’t normally call you wj, from last time we just boo or ding dong each other to start a conversation, I’ll call you that in audi cause u ask me to. I have always listened and do of whatever you ask me to. I’m guai de. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment