Friday, July 10, 2009

2 Months

Ok this is another silly post. Happy 2 months =). I know you probably won’t even remember about this date. It might not mean anything to you but it means hell a lot to me.

Along this 2 months, we’ve been through quite a lot of things together be it happy or sad things. I cannot describe how grateful I am to have know you and we became good friends in just one month time. Maybe you don’t know how much you mean to me. But I really appreciate you this good friend so much. =) A lot of things happened in this 2 months and I caused you to feel stress without noticing it. I feel so bad and guilty about it. Dui Bu Qi. I must say that you really know me so well and you know what I’m thinking. Every time when you are pissed or sad and you tell me about it, I feel so damn happy because at least I know what is happening in your life. You have no idea how important you are to me in my heart. How I wished I never tell you that I love you. Cause it seems to bother you a lot ever since you know that I love you. The way we used to talk in the past one month seems to change. I am someone who is very frigid. Every single time when I feel something is not right, I will put the blame on myself and try to find solution about the not feeling right feel. I don’t want to become a problem to you. I want to be someone whom you can share your problems and happiness with. I won’t wanting to be your gf. Be close friend is good enough. I just want us to be like what you said few days ago, continue to see me as good friends and care more about me like usual. You are being protective due to some reasons and I know why. You said you only trust half of what I say to you but I can only say let time be the judge. No one can predict what is going to happened in the future. Although my dad is a fortune teller. Rofl.

Like what I said earlier, let’s just keep track of each other’s life and see how things goes for both of us in the future. If we got fate, we will have the chance to be together. LOL la, things sound so weird all of sudden. It’s not like we are not friends if we don’t couple? We can still be very good friends, agree? You say we can still crap if I still want to. So come on, lets talk crap xD I enjoy and treasure every moment we chat together =)

Suddenly I think of a song lyrics,

你想要的我却不能够给你我全部 我能给的却又不是你想要拥有的
Sad But True..

你要的不是我 心碎的失去轮廓 曾经给你的感动 只是情绪的波动

Suddenly Feel Sad..

But most of all, the song that suits me just now, its…

不远 萧亚轩

突然那几秒
好像天使飞过
看著你微笑
那段时间都禁止
远远的注视
仿佛爱情就该如此
为所爱的人
在我心里留一个位置
虽然那前方模糊
可是想法清清楚楚
比所有人都渴望你能幸福
我站在你不远处
默默地为你祝福
把对你的爱藏起来
放你去寻找追逐
我站在爱的不远处
不在乎守候多辛苦
当你孤单时想起我
那是我最大的幸福 

对你的期待
每段都有记载
每一个眼神
我都想要收藏起来
不害怕寂寞
不止一样没人明白
已经快忘了
当初迁就在这里等待
虽然那前方模糊
可是想法清清楚楚
比所有人都渴望你能幸福
我站在你不远处
默默地为你祝福
把对你的爱藏起来
放你去寻找追逐
我站在爱的不远处
不在乎守候多辛苦
当你孤单时想起我
那是我最大的幸福
我站在你不远处..哦

我站在你不远处
默默地为你祝福
把对你的爱藏起来
放你去寻找追逐
我站在爱的不远处
不在乎守候多辛苦
当你孤单时想起我
那是我最大的幸福

Silly you, appreciate her lar =p Make her feel happy all the time =) I know you will de lar. Sigh. I hope the best for you and her. May you both happily loving together. ^^

P/s: I purposely post it at 7:10pm. So it will be 10/7/09 7:10pm =)

Once again, Happy 2 Months to our friendship, Cheers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment