Monday, July 6, 2009

One Sided Love

When you tell me you got a new gf, I envied but I’m happy for you. At least someone else can make you feel happier than I could. At least she’s beside you and you can go watch Ice Age 3 with her already. Maybe you can even ask her to learn to make sushi for you since you love to eat Japanese food so much.

All this while, I was one sided loving someone who doesn’t will love me the same way. This thing is uncontrollable. We can’t choose who to fall and who not to fall in love with. Cupid’s arrow sometimes can be *senget* abit. LOLs. And to fall in love alone is what happens when cupid’s arrow *senget*.

I thought I already decide what I want to be. But things you said seems to bring big influence in me. You said people always say its better to find someone who loves you more than you love them. It is so true. Even my mom said the same. Because it is more secure this way? When people ask you, at least you can say, he/she likes me first. So at least when things goes wrong, it wont hurt you this much because they love you more than you love her. This somehow reminds me of an article I read before.

有勇气对自己表白,
先付出心意的人...

无论结局是好是坏.
对自己的伤害都不那么大...

因为,
"是对方追我的"

因为,
"我没有像他喜欢我那么深"

被爱很幸福,
可以接受,
可以拒绝,
可以有面子...

于是我们总是等著人家来爱...

但是...
当我们发现,
没办法爱上对方时呢??

又或是我爱的人,
永远都不说爱我呢 ?

我该接受那段不期盼的感情...

还是勇于追求自己的幸福呢?

不能因为害怕伤害,
就干脆不去爱了...

喜欢一个人,
何必在意先说出口...

尝试过,努力付出过,还是不行,只能放手了。

放手也是另一种爱, 爱一个人,你只想他快乐,因为他快乐,我就快乐。

 

No comments:

Post a Comment