Monday, July 27, 2009

Thanks to stomache :x

Since xi gua so happily on phone, I might as well take this time to blog about something very happy that happened last night which I feel so so happy. I still remember once he asked me if I like to talk to him on phone. And I told him yea, I like to talk to you on phone. I enjoy every bit and treasure every moment especially when we are on phone. Last night I off my msn earlier cause everyone seem so busy and no one bother to talk to me. My msn title for last night was *I am always extra*. Went to watch The Holiday and My Best Friend’s Wedding AGAIN and cried again. I got this bad habit where when I’m watching my favorite movie, I will be very into it until as if it was me in the movie. I can’t imagine how will I be if I’m Julianne. She committed to her best friend’s wedding. She’s been adoring her this best friend for a long time. Should say they both are in love for so many years but they didn’t go to that sensitive area to figure that they both might actually fell in love with each other. I wrote the previous blog before this post before I went off. Keep crying and crying, I even went to re-watch the silly creation mv I did for him few months back.

The background music makes my tears turns to floods. T.T Still remember that time after I send him tat mv, he asked me *You really like me so much huh* and I say *yalor, so much*. I think think think then cry more. Suddenly, I heard the song Edward plays in Twilight, I take my towel to wipe my tears and see the message. It was him. I smile instantly after I read his sms. ^^ He doesn’t wants me to emo so I promised him that I won’t be emo anymore. =)

I came online after he ask me *Not coming online?*. Half way talking to him, my stomach started the *war*. >< We chatted on msn while he’s figuring how to help me in lessen my stomache. He suggest that we go off together at 3am. So we went off together at 3am. Called him to talk for a while, cause I’m in pain from my stomache ’s torture, so I couldn’t sleep. I feel so happy that he pei me talk on phone. But I know he’s already so sleepy, he’s just waiting me to sleep and so he can  sleep. I knew he’s so sleepy so I told him I’ll be guai and go sleep so he can sleep. We hang up around 336am. But my war dragged me for another 24 mins till I force myself to sleep while it’s not so pain at that moment. T.T

However, I would rather my stomach torture me more so I can talk to him more on phone ^^  Bleh, I don’t care if anyone of you think I’m stupid or silly, I’m just me. xD BLEH! =p

I AM SO SO SO HAPPY LAST NIGHT. Thanks so much xi gua ^^

KexJfk417xBE

P/s: pencil021 me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment