Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Dog Skip

Accidentally change the tv channel and saw this scene. It made me cry so sadly because it’s about the relationship between dogs and their owner. The father bought his son a dog when he was still a kid. They spend most of the time together since they both were small. Until one day the little boy grown up and got a scholarship to study in other place. The dog won’t leave until he saw the boy on the bus. Even when his parents bring the dog home, the dog keep lying down on the little boy’s bed. He look so sad and I can truly understands the feeling. I have been separated with Bibi for 3 months before.

I hugged Bibi more tightly when I saw this sad scene. I have a dog that passed away before too. His name was Chewie. He is a very smart dog. Sigh. I miss Chewie too. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment