Thursday, July 30, 2009

I miss my xi gua very much. =(

Something is big this morning. His interview. Promised to call him in the morning. =) In fact, we just hang up around 22 mins ago because his interview is at 9am. Poor thing my xi gua, he’s been awake since 6am+ and feel very very sleepy T.T

I wake up then smsed him on 730am and called him to talk on 735am. We talked for roughly 1 hour and 7 mins and hang up at 842am. I enjoy talking to him. Heee. =p I think I really need to ask zy to help me get a sg sim card. So he could save some money smsing Singapore number.

Yay, he promised to wake me up in the morning. Hee ^^ Although he can’t call me since his phone cannot call international calls. Sms also enough le. Hee. I would feel everyday is so beautiful when he start to sms me to wake me up everyday :x OMG SO HAPPY ^^

Omg, I miss him so much already. T.T

I miss hearing his voice too when he’s on phone with me. T.T

I miss talking to him on phone. =(

boo-i-miss-you

P/s: xi gua, I miss you very much. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment