Thursday, July 23, 2009

Joy.

Finally~ exam ends today with E-Commerce paper. *WOOHOOOO!!*

Ok enough with the screams :x

Reach college around 2:15pm and went up to CT. I’m surprised to see everyone is already holding the question paper and looking through the questions already. I shocked and ask: “the exam starts on 230pm right?” the examiner say: “yea but they all are so excited to see the questions and start the exam already”. I was totally *O_O okayyy* Exam begins after I sat down. Filling up all the details like IP number and IC number and look through the question paper. I smile so happily because it is exactly the same *Exam Alike* question our lecturer gave us 1 week before the study week. The only difference is just that they rephrase the question :x

For the first time everyone looks so happily and confident during the exam. Because most of us who studied should have no problem answering the questions. I even write to the last minute of the exam-425pm. Feel superb happy about today’s exam. And the best thing of after-exam is HOLIDAY! Weeee! ^^

However, yesterday was Ms. Nurainie ’s last day in college. She resigned from being the lecturer for hotel management course coordinator. Feel sad about it but nothing I can do about it. She’s been my lecturer for 4 years already, will surely miss her teaching and laughing.

P1010060

Miss Nurainie and Qarina. =)

Anyway, all the best to you Miss. =) You will always be remembered by all the hotel students especially both the HND batch ^^ Take good care Miss. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment