Thursday, July 9, 2009

Horoscope

Horoscope has been one of my interest since I’m a little girl. I will even buy the horoscope books and read about my own horoscope which is Capricorn. And in such a coincidence, he read horoscopes too. =p

Saw this in Facebook last night. Something about my horoscope lar of coz. I found it quite accurate and true about myself.

如果你讓他覺得「感覺不對」,即使「感覺很好」,他也會渾身不舒服,焦躁、不安,急欲找出不對的原因,看看是否能克服,如果可能克服, 他會試著去克服,如果直覺告訴他不可能克服,他便立刻放棄

Feel worry and scare for no reason. This week is the last week for us to have class. Next week will be study week and then exam week for the following week. Feel so worry and stress. ><

1 comment:

  1. Calvinao10:45 PM

    Little girl,dont worry so much...
    Horoscope not accurate as you think...
    Don't believe this thing so deep...

    ReplyDelete