Friday, July 17, 2009

Apples are Red! =)

Exam’s date is getting nearer and nearer. Been studying so much on e-commerce. Finished my customer service on Tuesday and started e-commerce on Wednesday. I really feel worry, scared, and stressed.

However, thanks to exam, we seem to talk more. We chat so happily everyday and I really feel so happy everyday now. I am so happy with the way we talk now. Hope it wont change. Please don’t make any changes. T.T

God Bless Me Please. I’m so happy everyday now. =)

I used to hate exams. I mean who loves exam? But now I would say I love exam. Because it was the exam who make us talk so comfortable and happy now. Silly? Yes I am. I have always been a silly girl. I am so happy everyday now talking to him in a comfortable way.

God Please Bless that our current situation will remain unchanged. Cause I enjoy so much chatting with him on msn now. =)

Apple is Red!

P/s: Special thanks to someone for this lovely picture. =P

Apples Are Red =P!

1 comment:

  1. calvin1:50 PM

    so po...
    That apple is white colour... the line only in red colour...hehe

    ReplyDelete