Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana~ xD

Cele Ps Bday At BBQ Plaza During July 21 =A

Happy Birthday to my only guy best friend, Mr. Ng Peng Sang aka Ps aka Nana. xD I purposely put this photo because this is the latest photo we take together so far which is 2 years ago? We were celebrating your 19th Birthday at Bbq Plaza. I miss that dinner. Although I wasn’t there for long lar. I think I bought you a Samuel & Kelvin T-Shirt for your 19th birthday. Can’t remember the brand name :x

This is my 3rd year wishing you happy birthday bah. Last year I bought you a watch. Hope you still wearing it and keeping it nicely lar. =D  Still remember how we know each other? Nana, I bet u don’t remember already lar. xD

Thanks to the boring Genting trip, if not I don’t think we will be friends and even became my only guy best friend. xD I feel so grateful to have know you and we became best friend after my confession towards hola. Remember that time we overnight at your house, saw you play audi only I know that you playing audi as well. xD. You still lansi me say you can 8k and I can’t =.=”. After I back to Ipoh, you trained me 8k so that I can play with you. LOL. The most unforgettable part I think its that time you are going to marry Mindy in audi. Sms me and urge me back just to attend your wedding. Lols. Nana, those are happy times. =)

Ever since you started your uni life, you become so busy with your studies and we chat lesser as time goes by. Sigh. I miss the time when you still studying at Ktar. Cause we can chat everyday. I must thank you for being there for me along that year. Thanks nana. =)

P/s: Nana, your audi skill beh kai ed lar now :x Go download back and audi and challenge me lar xD

Once again, Happy 21st Birthday Nana. Have A great ones =)

Best Friends Forever =)

No comments:

Post a Comment