Friday, July 24, 2009

Confident is something I don’t have with me.

Confident is something I don’t have with me. It’s not the first time hearing people around me asking me to be more confident and have more confident in myself. I just couldn’t help it I guess. Still remembering Jack, Seal, and Marc used to scold me for that even 4 years ago.

My heart feel so confusing, worry and messy. I know you will surely tells me don’t think too much de. You even please me don’t think so much. I am so afraid and worry that I wasn’t good enough until I lose you. I’m really so afraid to lose you. >< Can’t afford to lose you. ><

To: xi gua,

Xi gua. I’m so sorry for thinking so much. It’s just that I have no confident in whether you will like me or not. I’m worried that I not able to makes you to like me. =( I miss talking to you on phone. T.T 

24291

From: silly dong gua 

No comments:

Post a Comment