Sunday, July 19, 2009

Marriage.

I believe everyone has their own different view on marriage. I can always see young mommy carrying the baby’s bag and young daddy carrying the baby on his hand happily shopping together in the shopping complex. Younger generation nowadays seems like to marry at a young age. Even my 12 years buddy Machi, her 2nd sis turns to a pretty bride at the age of 19 and became mommy when she’s 20. Still remember Machi even walked to my house and show me her sis’s baby. Okok, her niece to be exact. :x  He is a beautiful baby boy with a very classy name, Wayne. I bet when he grown up, he will be a handsome boy, just like his father. I bet I didn’t mention that I know the baby’s father also. He is the 火星人 in my handphone’s phone book.

1_993925628l

Baby Wayne and Machi

*Tong, Don’t angry me for using this photo, because he really look so cute^^*

It was a funny story of why I called him that name. Once when Machi call me on skype, she went to take something from her room, so she told me be right back. Suddenly I heard a guy saying hello to me. So I reply back hello and I ask, “Who are you?” He told me his name is “火星人". I feel funny when he tells me he’s from Mars. So I also follow his joke, I told him, If he’s 火星人, then I am “地球人". Thanks to Stephen Chow’s famous movie, 少林足球, he told me this: “地球是很危險的,你回去火星吧" I laugh so loudly. :x

Ok back to the wedding dinner I went to last night. As usual, we went to Public Seafood Restaurant. Mama, Papa, Bro and 3rd Sis went first. Because me and 2nd sis busy with our make up :x. Er Jie drove her own car and then we went not long after Mama and Papa went out. Wore the baby blue dress which he thinks I look more outstanding with the baby blue dress. Part of the reason also because his favorite color is blue, white, and black.

DSC01745

Me in my baby blue dress together with my blue necklace with a little bit of make up. =p

 AC344

Finally, the bride and the groom.

Happy Wedding My Dear Nephew ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment