Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sour

When I came home today, I saw your offline message. I think a lot about what you told me. Feel stupid for taking the joke too seriously. Feel happy of the truth behind the joke. Feel superb glad and happy cause seeing you pop me up on msn.

Saw something when I go into audi just now. You got married and you didn’t ask me to attend. Guess that you know I’d be very sad to attend your wedding which that was my dream to be marry to you in audi. Silly me. ><

Although I know its good friend wedding. My heart still feel sour about it. I don’t know how to react at this very moment. But I do believe that you don’t want to see me upset de. Haha. Silly me.

I will never find couple in audition anymore.

I wish I know what to do. T.T

I want to audi with you. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment