Wednesday, July 1, 2009

亲爱的丽娟

Image(575)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Decided to write about this lovely and dearly ex room mate of mine when I go through my industrial training in KL 1 year ago. Her name is 丽娟. My dear li juan came here to study and that’s how I met her in college. I will never forget days we had together during that 3 months. We support each other, share sad and happy stories with each other. When she cry, I will cry together with her, when I cry she will cry together with me. She’s my crying partner and I cry the most whenever I call my mom. Home Sick ma. Remember that time whenever I call my mom, when I hear her voice, my tears fall down immediately. I missed my mom. She will pat pat my back and hug me when I cry. However, she gave me an unforgettable memories which I won’t forget for the rest of my life. That time my mom haven’t got the time to transfer money to my account. I have no money to buy food. That time she was trained in the Mini Bread Shop in Ritz Carlton Hotel. She knows I don’t have money to buy food and she bought bread for me when she’s back from work. Guess that’s the sweetest bread I ever eat in my entire life. It’s not about the bread, but the kind heart of hers to buy me bread. It’s exactly like someone send me charcoal during winter.

Words can’t describe how thankful I feel to have her by my side during the 3 months time. There is a moment where I think I cannot finish my training and wanted to go home cause I’m having home sick seriously that period. She was the one who tells me that she knows I’m tough and I can do this. She encourage me and inspire me in a lot of things. I really miss her so much. She’s back to China le. She’s 福州人. I wanted to earn more money so that I can go find her in China. ^^

I feel thankful to her and to my God. Cause God send her to accompany me during the tough days when in KL. I thank her so much because she gave me supports when I’m having tough time. Still remember I used to wait her to finish work and then we both walk home together. We talk and we laugh together about who who who’s gossip in the hotel.

亲爱的,我真的好想你哦 ><

No comments:

Post a Comment