Sunday, July 26, 2009

Testimonials

luna

ahbee

Flash through friendster few days ago cause nothing interesting to do at that time. I realized that I have 400+ testimonials which conclude real testimonial about myself from my friends and also some graphical comments for Christmas and new year or even birthday. I saw something meaningful to me while I flashing through all the testimonials I gained few years back. It was from Luna and Ah bee. Luna used to be my god sis, I just have no idea what happen to us later on. Ah bee was my online best bud few years back. See the testimonials date, he was my best bud like since 2002. But I no longer contacts with this two person. Ah bee not that sad, I feel more sad when I thought of Luna. Cause we both used to be so close, she’s my dearie sis. I re-read ah bee’s testimonial about me, and didn’t realize what he said was quite true I feel. Some of it lar. I can’t judge myself. Let you all to decide ba.

I feel so confuse and don’t know what to do. He’s been in a bad mood since last night, even today I talk to him, he doesn’t seem to be in a good mood. I miss chatting with him on msn. I know he’s moody and I wished there is something I can do to cheer him up. Even now I know he’s on msn but I don’t dare to message him cause I scared if I might say things which makes him to angry on me. Whenever I’m sad, he can easily brighten my day. He just need to tell me that “Don’t think too much, I’m just not in a mood, you did nothing wrong.” and I will be totally cheered up.

*I miss calling him xi gua =(*

No comments:

Post a Comment