Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I wish my eye is camera :x

Saw the standing poster when I went to watch Ice Age 3 with my sis in Parade. Guess I’m attracted by the title and Sandra Bullock most importantly. xD

Gonna watch it next week. Need to study real hard for next week’s exam. After exam my exam ends on 23rd July, I will go watch xD. According to him, romance movie are meant to watch with gf. Since I don’t have any boyfriend, I might as well watch alone le la. =(

Luckily its not a purely romance movie, abo really sad die. Just like when I watch The Holiday. This movie is also not advisable to watch alone. Although I love this movie very much. ><

Been study so hard lately. Been banned to touch audi. Studied quite a lot today. Trying to understand and memorize about B2B and C2C, What is e-commerce and what is e-business, P2P, C2C, M-Commerce. I wish my eye can be like the camera. Blink my eyes once, then screen shot is taken and saved to My Picture de folder in my brain.  xD

Anyways, Gambateh Joey! ^^

Wish me best of luck in exam ba peeps =p

Enjoy the Trailer~~waiting :x

 

Ps: Happy Birthday to Chee Weng, May you have a great ones in Putrajaya =D

No comments:

Post a Comment