Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lost

Bang Wall 

I don’t know what to do.

I feel so lost. Crying

Please don’t say you don’t want to care about me le. T.T

I’m not asking you to care for me like how you care for your gf, just don’t say you don’t care about me anymore. T.T At least care for your good friend? ><

I know you don’t want me to think too much, then I jiu don’t think so much lor. I will think positive like what you ask me to. I always listen and do what you ask me to do de mar. =) What matters the most to me is you to be happy everyday.

I need your care to continue making myself happy everyday. You said before that we are still good friends and you still care about me de. I apologize if I did anything that makes you angry or fan. Just don’t say you don’t care about me anymore. I really need your care. T.T  Dui Bu Qi. ><

What I ever want is just you to care about me and share me your problems and stories. Just that simple. T.T It doesn’t mean I’m stuck.

Once you ask me, “you only want my care?” I said if possible of course not only your care. But I know you can’t give me your love so I can only ask for your care. I really need you to care about me. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment