Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Wish

I Wish…

I wish I could make you smile even just for a while…

I wish I could be a more interesting person so I won’t bored you so easily…

I wish I could cheer you up with my own way…

I wish I could make you feel happy when you’re sad…

I wish I could chill you down when you get sibei dulan like today even though I fail terribly doing that today…

I wish you could miss me sometimes..even just for 5 minutes..

I wish you could wondering where am I when you don’t see me online…

I wish seeing you pop me up in msn again like what you used to do in the past starting with *Boo!* or *Ding Dong* cause I miss those words so much><

I wish to be called silly girl by you because I feel so happy every time you call me so…

I wish you would understand how I feel…

But most of all,

I wish nothing more but for you to be happy everyday…

I would willing to take away all your sorrows for you to be happy everyday if you let me to…

No comments:

Post a Comment