Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can we remain the same please? =(

Tomorrow is the customer service paper. Feel so worry and scared for no reason. Been studying since last week and I truly hope everything will goes fine for me.

Another thing concerns me. Not my exam but things between us. I’m really so happy with our current situation. I don’t wish any changes between us. You said I can be consider, but I somehow don’t feel that you will choose me. I really don’t know. If you choose me of coz I will feel super happy. But I somehow got a feeling telling me of that won’t be happening. I didn’t tell him about I feeling this. Don’t wish to pressure and makes him feel stress talking to me again. ><

I only know I’m happy with our current situation and I pray hard for our current situation to remain as it is now. But I really feel so worry ><

I don’t know what to do. =(

I hope you really do mean it when you tell me that I’m so cute in cantonese when we were on phone yesterday. Cause what you say means a lot to me. It makes me feel abit confident and super happy after you told me that. =) Did you realize I’m actually smiling when you say that I’m cute? ^^

DSC00449

P/s: I miss eating bathtub ice cream. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment