Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rainy Day

Guess Mr. Cough love me so much, he doesn’t seem wanted to leave me alone even for just a while. Rain falls when around 4pm. I somehow like the feel of raining. It makes me feel so cozy and cold. Took a few books with me and went to sit on the swing. The 2 books are 贴身感觉 by 张小娴 and 爱情合众国1 by 林庆昭.

Thought of a lot of things. Things between us. Things you said about me. We talk through about things between us from Wednesday night until Thursday midnight. I feel so glad after we talk about it. You said our friendship means something to you. You want me to think positively.

But ever since you said you won’t stop me anymore, you are being mean to me again. I know you feel fan at times by many other issues. Then share with me, you used to tell me about what you fan and because we are good friends and you trusted me. What happened that you start to keep it to yourself rather than telling me? I will always be your listener. I am happy to be your listener if you choose to tell me about what you fan about. And I didn’t mean that you owe me something just because I been through some hard times with you. I am happy and glad that you are willing to share your problems with me. Can you just continue telling me your problems? Can you tell me what happened? ><

On Monday night where we talk about transformer and you gave me the transformer’s mtv link. You send me the theme song of Transformers 2 which makes you feel otherwise than just pure rock song from them. We talk about Linkin Park’s song and some funny song like Mambo Number 5 and  It was a very happy and peaceful night for me. You even told me you were on phone with her by that time. I feel happy cause that’s how we used to talk in the past and I’m glad that night we’re back. Silly me? >< You screamed in front of me as usual cause you’re bored. I was so happy that you scream in front of me. Cause the way you scream makes me smile every time. I bet you didn’t know about it. How I hope every night will be the same as Monday night and Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment